gem push failed, can't go back nor forward.

Clifford Heath

Nov 4, 2015, 5:40:03 PM11/4/15
to rubygems.org
I have a problem with my gem activefacts-metamodel, which is a core gem on which a number of others rely.
All have just been republished as 1.8.0, but the activefacts-metamodel push seems to have partly failed.

As a result, I cannot push it again (409 Conflict; Repushing gem versions is not allowed)
but I can't yank it either (422 Unprocessable Entity; The version 1.8.0 has already been deleted).

Has anyone seen this behaviour before?
Can someone please fix this gem so I can avoid rolling all its friends to 1.8.1?
Or should I just bite the bullet and bump everything?

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Clifford Heath.

Clifford Heath

Nov 4, 2015, 5:48:19 PM11/4/15
to rubygems.org
Apologies for the duplication. The Google Groups UI didn't let me see the message I posted last night. Also, I've just raised this as an issue.