Making Icalendar work for outlook

Akhil Nair

Feb 19, 2015, 2:45:58 AM2/19/15
to rubyge...@googlegroups.com

  I'm trying to send appointment even mails and am using icalendar gem. I am able to send an ics attachment and it works fine everywhere except for outlook. It would be great if someone could help me out with this

Amos King

Feb 25, 2015, 9:21:17 AM2/25/15
to rubyge...@googlegroups.com
I think you need to ask the icalendar team. Perhaps putting in a bug report? Maybe this is a problem of outlook? The rubygems team is not in charge of the gems.

Thanks and good luck.
Amos

Amos King
"The bitterness of poor quality remains
long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" - Benjamin Franklin
http://dirtyInformation.com
http://github.com/Adkron
I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/