I have a problem with pushing a new gem to rubygems.org ...

33 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Al Kivi

não lida,
25 de ago. de 2016, 00:01:3525/08/2016
para rubygems.org
I created and pushed a new gem for the first time in several years.

I followed the various instructions and the gem was successfully pushed. Here is the link to new gem:

https://rubygems.org/gems/yequel

The only problem is that the 'Source Code' link does not appear on the above page. I have attached the gemspec that was used to push the gem.

Please help me identify what I am missing.

Thanks ... Al

yequel.gemspec

Arthur Neves

não lida,
25 de ago. de 2016, 10:46:1825/08/2016
para rubygems.org
Hey Ai,

You need to go to the Edit page, to change the source URL:

Arthur Nogueira Neves
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar