dry as dust

bit

Jul 17, 2012, 11:24:52 PM7/17/12
to rubyga...@googlegroups.com
So this is what the death of a forum looks like.  Sad that I had to get into Ruby this late in the game.

Still maybe someone will answer from this desolate wasteland, a distant voice in the swirling sand made of the bones of the forum.

cheers!

ati...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2012, 10:46:29 AM7/18/12
to rubyga...@googlegroups.com
Very poetic :)

  Rubygame is, to quote the author, "in hibernation indefinitely."  So I maintain the list and occasionally help out, but I don't know enough of the internals to help with, e.g. build problems.  If you have questions, feel free to ask, but as you've observed there's not much activity on the mailing lists.