exception bug

Konstantin Rybas

Mar 2, 2012, 1:05:57 PM3/2/12
to Rubygame Talk
I'm facing with some bug in IronRuby core on Windows Phone platform.
below code i call using IronRuby engine

"def test(*args);puts 'aaaa';raise ArgumentError,
'Error';end;begin;test;rescue => e;puts 'caught';end;"

the thing is that if we use optional parameters in function 'test'
like this *args then IronRuby engine doesnt find handler for
exception. I mean this handler rescue => e;puts 'caught';end;
but if we use this signature without optional parameters 'test(args)'
all works fine

Can you pls help?

Regards,
Konstantin Rybas

Nicholas

Mar 3, 2012, 12:46:19 PM3/3/12
to Rubygame Talk
I'm experiencing similar bugs with Rubygame on IronRuby. Hopefully,
the new release will solve this.
BUMP

Konstantin Rybas

Mar 4, 2012, 9:22:17 AM3/4/12
to rubyga...@googlegroups.com
i sent mail to IronRuby support. hope they will fix it soon