Re: Timer!

bit

Nov 7, 2012, 9:39:02 PM11/7/12
to rubyga...@googlegroups.com
your english is good. I am only just learning Ruby but I will experiment a little bit and try to help.  This google group is mostly empty, but sometimes people respond.

On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 12:52:01 AM UTC-7, RedSystem wrote:
Hi, I have some time using rubygame and i find it very complete, but I'm looking for a way to make a timer and i can't find de way. Rubygame have a method that allows me to run, for example, a method for a given time? or execute a method only once in a loop? Anyone have any example to help me build a timer?

Sorry for the bad English :-)
Message has been deleted