service or destination?

vanderkerkoff

Sep 4, 2013, 6:13:46 AM9/4/13
to rubycas...@googlegroups.com
Morning all

We're using a jasig cas server for authentication, on a rails 3.2 site using gem 'rubycas-client', '~> 2.3.9'

A need has come up to start redirecting users on logout back to pages on our site.

The jasig cas server only accepts the 'service' parameter, but rubycas-client is sending a 'destination' parameter.

Has anyone got a branch/fork of rubycas-client that has had destination replaced with service?

If not, I'm going to have to fork it off and do it myself, wondering if anyone else has done this previously.

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Matt Campbell

Sep 4, 2013, 9:27:33 AM9/4/13
to rubycas...@googlegroups.com
Try setting the :cas_destination_logout_param_name parameter when configuring the cas client to "service". That should do the trick.

Matt

Matt