Rename all treebase

Serghey Anikeev

Mar 20, 2014, 3:21:13 AM3/20/14
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

I am currently writing my library to work with ldap_server using net-ldap gem.
Everything is fine. But i have a question :
 for example my main root entry looks like this : "dn: dc=example,dc=com" and all other entries using this like : "dn: cn=clients,ou=Clients,dc=example,dc=com”
 and what if i suddenly need to change all entries within treebase "dc=example,dc=com” to “dc=test,dc=gb” ?

Is this actually possible to do it recursively somehow? What would you use in such situation ? Because i didn’t found any method which might accomplish this in documentation.

Best Regards.