Hello Ruboto Reemerges

KC Erb

Jun 3, 2015, 7:00:30 PM6/3/15
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

It's been quite a while since I last worked on this project but I'm finally getting my head out from under my school-work and revamped my Hello Ruboto tutorials project.

Please check it out!

All I've done is put the old tutorials onto a Jekyll site. So the next thing I will do is read through them, make sure they are up-to-date, fix problems with them, and be back to asking questions here. If you find these useful please link to them, if more people use them, I will feel more encouraged to work on them (the last burst of energy is the result of having 1 person contact me and say they were useful to him).

I'm excited to be back!

-KC

Uwe Kubosch

Jun 6, 2015, 5:54:35 AM6/6/15
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Great tutorials! I love them! Really informative and clear. Great work!
> --

Uwe Kubosch
u...@kubosch.no
http://kubosch.no/

KC Erb

Jun 6, 2015, 10:36:50 AM6/6/15
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Uwe!

I'm actually having trouble getting them working again :(
I posted some questions on the ruboto github page. Should I put them here as well? Is one or the other place preferred?

If anyone can help resolve these then I can get the tutorials back into a working state and get to building more of them :)

-KC

Uwe Kubosch

Jun 6, 2015, 12:15:42 PM6/6/15
to rub...@googlegroups.com
I’d say the issue tracker is the best place, but you can post in the forum and point to the issues to get more people aware of them, just as you are doing :)