Images.9.png appear to have size restrictions?

JC Jackson

Jan 4, 2015, 5:19:38 AM1/4/15
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Where are the tutorials for using images with the ruboto splash and the other tutorial projects please? My build of the ruboto splash tutorial opens OK, but folding the splash coding into the other tutorials, so they will open with a splash, fail to run after loading the splash. Code that runs withOut the splash will Not run after the splash code is added. What docs I could find indicate a .9.png file of a particular set of pixel dimensions may be required?

Cheers, JC Jackson :-)

donV

Apr 5, 2015, 12:21:08 PM4/5/15
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Hi JC Jackson!

Sorry for the late response.  Did you solve your problem?  If not, I can help you if you post a concrete app or example.