Ruboto developer required for a urgent assignment

Pooja Kudesia

Nov 22, 2014, 12:47:37 AM11/22/14
to rub...@googlegroups.com

We have an application ready in Android SDK but now our client wants that to be developed using Ruboto Framework.Anyone who has worked in Ruboto and has any experience in developing android app using Ruboto, please contact pooja@wowmedialabsindia or skype : wowmedialabsindia

Any help is appreciated.

Uwe Kubosch

Nov 23, 2014, 3:22:04 PM11/23/14
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pooja!

> On 2014-11-22, at 06:47, Pooja Kudesia <poojan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We have an application ready in Android SDK but now our client wants that to be developed using Ruboto Framework.Anyone who has worked in Ruboto and has any experience in developing android app using Ruboto, please contact pooja@wowmedialabsindia or skype : wowmedialabsindia
>
> Any help is appreciated.

If you don’t get any other applicants, I’d love to work on this.

The email you put in your message is missing a top level domain suffix.

--
Uwe Kubosch
http://ruboto.org/