Fwd: UI Developer @ Redmond, WA

Charlie Groll

Feb 25, 2013, 6:04:32 PM2/25/13
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Please mention David Puerto as your referral if you interview.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Puerto <dpu...@gmail.com>
Date: February 25, 2013, 5:27:23 PM EST
To: Charlie Groll <charli...@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: UI Developer @ Redmond, WA

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Thomas" <tho...@blackapple-solutions.com>
Date: February 25, 2013, 2:21:07 PM PST
To: <dpu...@gmail.com>
Subject: UI Developer @ Redmond, WA

Hi David,

Hope you are doing well

I came across your resume for below requirement please go through the requirement and revert me with your updated resume

Position: UI Developer

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: Longterm

Required Skills

·        5+ years of experience with HTML/CSS/Javascript and jQuery

·        Proficient in writing object oriented Javascript, js design patterns

·        Development background (hands-on) in Microsoft platform solutions

·        Experience developing cross-browser applications in Windows 8 is a great plus

·        Experience in building UI components

·        Experience with webpage loading performance techniques a plus

·        Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment

·        Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.

·        Expert abilities with HTML and CSS

·        Solid JavaScript (AJAX, DHTML, and jQuery)

Please send following Inforamtion

Full Name:

Current Location:

Visa Status: