[USACS] Hacker Hour Tomorrow is Javascript Game Development!

Devon Peticolas

Feb 28, 2013, 9:06:31 PM2/28/13
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Hacker hour tomorrow night will be on basic Javascript Game Development. Come learn the basics of making games in Javascript that can be played in any browser on the web. Bring your laptop to follow along. This is a really exciting topic and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys there.

In other news I'm happy to announce HackRU for Spring 2013 will be happening March 30th to 31st. Learn all about it and sign up on the eventbright at http://www.hackru.org. We have a lot of awesome stuff planned and this ones going to be the best HackRU yet! More information will be coming out soon!

Love,
Devon

--
Devon Peticolas
twitter: @dproi | web: http://peticol.as

Sam Ramezanli

Mar 1, 2013, 12:09:50 PM3/1/13
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hey Devon
when does your Hacker hour starts today?

Karina Ruzinov

Mar 1, 2013, 12:50:00 PM3/1/13
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hacker Hour starts at 6:00PM!