Fwd: Very Urgent Need : Lead Web Developer - CTH // Cupertino, CA.

Charlie Groll

Feb 25, 2013, 6:02:42 PM2/25/13
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Please mention David Puerto as your referral if you interview.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Puerto <dpu...@gmail.com>
Date: February 25, 2013, 5:15:51 PM EST
To: Charlie Groll <charli...@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Very Urgent Need : Lead Web Developer - CTH // Cupertino, CA.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Abid" <ab...@axiustek.com>
Date: February 25, 2013, 1:51:40 PM PST
To: <dpu...@gmail.com>

Dear David,

 This is ABID, I hope all is well with you. I got your name and profile forwarded to me from one of my colleagues.

I would love to see if we can connect and talk about few opportunities that I can help you out.

Right now I have an immediate need directly working with the hiring manager. This will move fast.

I am sending you an email with the job description and my contact information. Please send me your updated word format resume or call me back and let me know how I can be useful to you.

Please review the requirement below with our direct client. If you are interested, please send an updated resume in a word document format and we will call you to further discuss.

(1)    Position : Front end Web Developer (with stong Javascript Framework exp.)

Location : Cupertino, CA

Duration : Full time hire

1) should have worked on Javascript/Jquery for past 4-5 yrs - i.e. the last 4-5 yrs in pure UI development

2) should done a lot of frameworks or having worked on technologies

3) Please provide your samples of work”

Please Note: If you are not interested and if you have anyone (colleagues/friends/individuals)  who may be interested feel free to forward or refer them to me it would be appreciated..

We offer referral bonus of $1000 if any of your referrals joins and completes 3 months with our client.

Thanks and Regards,

Abid Mohammed| Sr Recruiter

AXIUS Technologies

20610 Quarterpath Trace Circle |Sterling, VA 20165 USA

Phone: (703) 738 6662 EXT: 135, Email: Ab...@axiustek.com

We offer referral bonus of $1000 if any of your referrals joins and completes 3 months with our client.