Indoor Soccer at Riva Trace - A Few Important Announcements!

Brent Canaday

Apr 17, 2012, 4:42:34 PM4/17/12
to RTBC Soccer
Hi everyone-

Here are a few important things you need to know!

1 - Soccer is canceled for May 8 and May 15. The gym is being used for
South River HS AP testing.

2 - A few of us are still meeting before soccer at 6:30 for our 30
minute chat on "spiritual things" (but all are welcome!). I'd love for
you to join us. I typically have a topic in mind (currently, "what is
does it mean to be religious?", or "what is religion?"), but I'm happy
to go off-topic if the the conversation leads somewhere else - as it
usually does. We meet in the classroom by the coffee bar off the food
court.

3. We are ON for tonight - so bring a friend!

Hope to see you at 6:30 tonight, followed by indoor soccer at 7pm.
Please tell your friends that may not get this announcement about the
cancellations May 8 and May 15...

Brent