Indoor Soccer Tonight @ Riva, 7-9pm

Brent Canaday

Jan 17, 2012, 12:59:57 PM1/17/12
to RTBC Soccer
All-

Just a reminder to join us for indoor soccer tonight at Riva Trace
7-9pm.

Also remember that tonight we are starting our 6:30 meeting to discuss
the topic "Pure Religion Is This...". This is an informal gathering to
meet and discuss any thoughts we have about "religion" (whatever that
means!). We will also discuss what the Bible says about "religion",
and more specifically we will look at a few verses in the first couple
of chapters in the Book of James (1:22-27, 2:14-26 if you want to read
ahead).

When it comes to spiritual things, I tend to ask a lot of questions.
You probably have your own questions, opinions or objections about
spiritual things. This group is intended to be an open dialog for
anyone who wants to participate. All backgrounds, beliefs and
viewpoints are welcome to join in the discussion!

Arrive hungry if you like - I'll pick up some pizzas. The only thing
you need to bring is your soccer gear.

I hope you will join us at 6:30 tonight. We will meet in one of the
rooms off the food court near where that water fountains are. Let me
know if I can answer any questions, and as always, bring a friend...

Brent