Indoor Soccer @ Riva Trace, 7-9pm

1 view

Brent Canaday

Feb 7, 2012, 1:23:44 PM2/7/12
to RTBC Soccer
Just a reminder to join us tonight for indoor soccer at Riva Trace,
7pm.

Also, we continue our 6:30 gathering to discuss the topic "Pure
Religion Is This...". This is an informal gathering to discuss our
thoughts about "religion". You probably have your own questions,
opinions or objections about "religion". This gathering is intended to
be an open dialog for anyone who wants to participate. All
backgrounds, beliefs and viewpoints are welcome to join in the
discussion!

I hope you will join us at 6:30 tonight. We will meet at a table in
the food court area where the water fountains are. Let me know if I
can answer any questions, and as always, bring a friend...

Brent