No soccer at RTBC tonight (or next week!)

1 view

Brent Canaday

Oct 30, 2012, 12:08:39 PM10/30/12
to rtbc-...@googlegroups.com
All-

I hope everyone is safe and dry. The church only has partial power after the storm, and the gym is not usable, so we will have to cancel soccer tonight.

Also, remember that the church is using the gym for the "Winter Relief" program where we host many of our areas homeless for the week. This program provides warm beds, hot showers, meals, and friendship to folks facing some tough challenges in life. I have been involved for many years - if you have any questions about Winter Relief, don't be shy about asking me!

I'm sorry for the recent cancellations to soccer. I look forward to seeing you back in the gym on November 13. And remember to tell your friends who may not get this e-mail...

Brent