Indoor Soccer at Riva Trace canceled indefinitely

Brent Canaday

Jan 7, 2013, 4:26:02 PM1/7/13
to rtbc-...@googlegroups.com
Friends-

Unfortunately, I am unable to continue leading soccer on Tuesday nights, and there is no one else from the church who is available to lead. Regrettably, this means we need to cancel indoor soccer on Tuesday nights.

Running with everyone each Tuesday night at Riva Trace has been a highlight of my week for the last few years. I have enjoying meeting everyone who has joined us, and we were blessed with a great bunch of visitors and regulars. I hope we can find a way to get together in the future. We have often talked about getting together for outdoor pick-up games, and there is always the Soccer Dome type places to play.

Please help spread the word to any of your friends who don't get these e-mails. Thanks for being a part of the Tuesday night group, and I hope our paths will cross again soon - especially on the pitch!

Call or e-mail me anytime if you want to get together - soccer or otherwise...

Brent