webui cluster

jo...@7lan.net

May 2, 2017, 4:16:55 PM5/2/17
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
I'm having problems setting rspamd webui cluster.
I've tried different forms of configurations, listening the controller work in different interfaces, and I can't even set localhost as a neighbour.
I've tried permit the ips in secure_ip setting and didn't work either.
the only error that I can find is in the web interface and says: Cannot receive stats data from: localhost, error:
No "controller" logs are shown.

my settings (I've tried with other nodes servers too with the same result):
root@mx-node-02-farm64 local.d]# cat options.inc
neighbours {
localhost { host = "localhost:11334"; }
}

I'm using centos's rspamd-1.5.7-3.x86_64

thanks.

jo...@7lan.net

May 3, 2017, 8:20:02 AM5/3/17
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
sorry to bother.
found out the problem. It was a multiple ip configuration and policy restriction.
thanks