Gsoc 2015 aspirant

Sarang Shrivastava

Mar 10, 2015, 1:10:40 AM3/10/15
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am Sarang Shrivastava CSE 3rd yr undergrad at NIT Allahabad,India. I was pretty much interested in the idea "implement meta-statistics algorithm" and would love to work upon it in these summers. I have previously worked on the open source project named "KICAD", have a sound knowledge of C,C++,Python,Java, Version control(Git). Implemented some Machine learning algorithms such as KNN etc.
Links to my github and linkedin profile are given below:

in.linkedin.com/in/sarangshrivastava24
https://github.com/XLR24?tab=repositories

I have set up my development environment for rspamd and was going through the source code. Any guidance so as to where to start from and what issues do i look into before submitting my proposal.