rmilter: whitlist a domain from greylisting

Leonardo Boiko

Oct 3, 2016, 1:59:38 PM10/3/16
to rspamd
Hi,

Our users can't get email from a popular local email provider, because they don't retry greylisting properly.

I'd like to whitelist any email coming from said domain (@terra.com/@terra.com.br), but the "whiltelist" option for the greylist feature seem to only accept IP addresses.  I don't want to hard-code their possibly ephemeral networks.

How do I prevent emails from this specific provider from going through greylisting – while still going through the rest of rmilter/rspamd processing?

Andrew Lewis

Oct 3, 2016, 2:09:15 PM10/3/16
to rsp...@googlegroups.com

Hi Leonardo,

Your best option is probably to configure greylisting in Rspamd (and
unconfigure it in Rmilter) & use settings module to disable
GREYLIST_CHECK and GREYLIST_SAVE symbols.

https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/settings.html
https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/greylisting.html

Best,
-AL.