ip scoring and false negatives / future interaction with DKIM

Felix Schwarz

Dec 2, 2017, 5:05:00 PM12/2/17
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

How does the "ip score" module works in case of false negatives? E.g. a user
reports something as spam, Is the IP score recalculated due to the new
information?

Also currently scores for IP, ASN and country are mixed in one score (even
though the IP is the most relevant one). In the future we have also DKIM
reputation.
I was wondering if there are any plans to make these rules somehow depend on
each other? Personally I'd like to score based on DKIM if possible (sender
domain uses DKIM) as it is the most specific item. Ideally all other items are
just fallback options in case one of the more specific options is notavailable
or inconclusive. I don't want to punish a legitimate sender in spammy
environment (a few good eggs in a based).

thanks,
Felix