Communigate Pro + Rspamd + clamav

eduard.c...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2016, 8:53:09 AM11/28/16
to rspamd
Hello,

does anyone uses CommuniGate pro with rspamd? I'm using perl helper script from GitHub to make rspamd work with CGP, and also trying to activate ClamAV to check messages, but it doesn't work.
Is it possible to make rspamd work with CGP and ClamAV?

Eduard

Andrew Lewis

Dec 2, 2016, 1:17:32 PM12/2/16
to rsp...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

> does anyone uses CommuniGate pro with rspamd?

I'm not sure; maybe someone does.

> I'm using perl helper script
> from GitHub to make rspamd work with CGP, and also trying to activate
> ClamAV to check messages, but it doesn't work.
> Is it possible to make rspamd work with CGP and ClamAV?

I don't understand the issue. Would it help to check ClamAV via
Rspamd?- https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/antivirus.html - I can say
that this works, I don't know about Communigate integration.

Best,
-AL.