Customize WebUI History

Michael ONeil

Mar 14, 2018, 3:55:13 PM3/14/18
to rspamd
See attached screenshot...

Is there a way to make it so I could see the entire line? So it doesn't get shortened with ...

I know the webui files are located here: /usr/share/rspamd/ww/ but I can't find the exact location.

Thank you
Screenshot.png

Alexander Moisseev

Mar 17, 2018, 1:13:01 PM3/17/18
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
On 3/14/2018 10:55 PM, Michael ONeil wrote:
> Is there a way to make it so I could see the entire line? So it doesn't get shortened with ...

It seems you are using "legacy" history.
In redis history if a line doesn't fit into the cell it is wrapped to the next line.

> I know the webui files are located here: /usr/share/rspamd/ww/ but I can't find the exact location.
/usr/share/rspamd/www/js/app/history.js