How to use rspamd as an smtp-proxy?

Anton Ivanov

Nov 4, 2014, 2:10:52 AM11/4/14
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
I want to use rspamd to proxy smtp connections to my CommuniGate Pro server, but there is nothing about it in the documentation page on the web site.
Or maybe there is another way to use rspamd with CommuniGate?
Thank you.

Vsevolod Stakhov

Nov 4, 2014, 7:59:29 AM11/4/14
to Anton Ivanov, rsp...@googlegroups.com
SMTP proxy is not functional due to lack of interest and many technical
problems with SMTP protocol. For CGP specifically you could use some
simple filter that reads STDIN then create HTTP request to rspamd and
subsequently parse HTTP reply in JSON format. That could be easily done
with Perl, for example. I have no example of such a client unfortunately
a.t.m.

--
Vsevolod Stakhov

Anton Ivanov

May 26, 2015, 2:47:59 PM5/26/15
to rsp...@googlegroups.com, tyni...@gmail.com

вторник, 4 ноября 2014 г., 19:59:29 UTC+7 пользователь vsevolod написал:
Looks like cgpav is working well with rspamd 0.9.4  I tried it on earlier version (don't remember exactly, which one), but the scores for some reason, were not added to the header.
Now it seems to be ok.

Vsevolod Stakhov

May 26, 2015, 5:47:29 PM5/26/15
On 26/05/2015 19:47, Anton Ivanov wrote:

> вторник, 4 ноября 2014 г., 19:59:29 UTC+7 пользователь vsevolod написал:
>
> On 04/11/14 07:10, Anton Ivanov wrote:
> > I want to use rspamd to proxy smtp connections to my CommuniGate Pro
> > server, but there is nothing about it in the documentation page on
> the
> > web site.
> > Or maybe there is another way to use rspamd with CommuniGate?
> > Thank you.
>
> SMTP proxy is not functional due to lack of interest and many technical
> problems with SMTP protocol. For CGP specifically you could use some
> simple filter that reads STDIN then create HTTP request to rspamd and
> subsequently parse HTTP reply in JSON format. That could be easily done
> with Perl, for example. I have no example of such a client
> unfortunately
> a.t.m.
>
> --
> Vsevolod Stakhov
>

> Looks like cgpav <http://program.farit.ru/>is working well with rspamd
> 0.9.4 I tried it on earlier version (don't remember exactly, which
> one), but the scores for some reason, were not added to the header.
> Now it seems to be ok.

I'm pleased to hear of it! Maybe you'd write a short guide how to run it
with rspamd? It would be useful for other users who'd like to run rspamd
with CGP.

--
Vsevolod Stakhov

Anton Ivanov

May 26, 2015, 11:27:58 PM5/26/15
to rsp...@googlegroups.com, tyni...@gmail.com

среда, 27 мая 2015 г., 4:47:29 UTC+7 пользователь vsevolod написал:
Ok, I will write it in the next few weeks, but the guide will be in Russian. Maybe, later i will translate it.
P.S.: there's one more question, how to make domains whitelist?

Dmitry Burlakov

Sep 30, 2016, 8:34:42 AM9/30/16
to rspamd, tyni...@gmail.com
Hi. Have you any progress in cgpav integration with Rspamd?
Maybe I can help with smth. Rspamd have integration with CGP since 1.3.2, but no trace of docs or examples, or helpers.
Thanks

Vsevolod Stakhov

Sep 30, 2016, 8:44:18 AM9/30/16
to Dmitry Burlakov, rspamd, tyni...@gmail.com
You can take a look at
https://github.com/vstakhov/rspamd/blob/master/utils/cgp_rspamd.pl

I have no CGP so I cannot test it properly and I'm not sure how to
implement certain features (e.g. greylisting) using CGP plugins
interface. Hence, I've not documented it (as I'm apparently not a CGP user).
> --

Vsevolod Stakhov

Dmitry Burlakov

Sep 30, 2016, 8:47:54 AM9/30/16
to Vsevolod Stakhov, rspamd, tyni...@gmail.com
Thanks!
I’ll test it in a week.
I have more than 4 big CGP installation. Maybe I can help with testing and bug fixing.

Dmitry Burlakov

Oct 4, 2016, 4:28:55 AM10/4/16
to Vsevolod Stakhov, rspamd, Anton Ivanov
On 30 Sep 2016, at 18:44, Vsevolod Stakhov <vsev...@highsecure.ru> wrote:

--
Vsevolod Stakhov