rspamd antivirus - scanning outgoing messages

Skibbi

Nov 21, 2016, 4:21:15 PM11/21/16
to rspamd
With rmilter AV scan I cannot send example EICAR message, as clamav is rejecting it. The AV module in rspamd allows sending messages with EICAR (but incoming EICAR is detected). Can rspamd be configured to reject outgoing messages with viruses? I use default antivirus config from documentation.

Andrew Lewis

Nov 22, 2016, 12:59:32 AM11/22/16
to rsp...@googlegroups.com

There is no control for forcing rejections in antivirus module at the
moment but this is easily added. Short of such a feature being readily
available you could write a rule to reject based on presence of the
symbol that's added - see
https://rspamd.com/doc/faq.html#how-can-i-restore-the-old-spf-behaviour - or
alternatively score it very heavily.

Best,