rspamd v1.6: question of migration to rspamd proxy.

rtaka...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 5:27:56 AM6/14/17
to rspamd
I have some questions on migrating to rspamd proxy with v1.6

Mail from the local network was skipping Rspamd scan by "whitelist" setting of Rmilter.
Would I be able to skip a mail from local network using Rspamd Proxy?

also,
how can Rmilter setting of "spamd_never_reject = true" function in Rspamd proxy?

Vsevolod Stakhov

Jun 14, 2017, 5:31:58 AM6/14/17
to rtaka...@gmail.com, rspamd
On 14/06/17 10:27, rtaka...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have some questions on migrating to rspamd proxy with v1.6
>
> Mail from the local network was skipping Rspamd scan by "whitelist"
> setting of Rmilter.
> Would I be able to skip a mail from local network using Rspamd Proxy?

Yes, use settings or multimap module.

> also,
> how can Rmilter setting of "spamd_never_reject = true" function in
> Rspamd proxy?

It is meaningless: just set reject score high enough to avoid any
rejections.

rtaka...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 6:16:44 AM6/14/17
to rspamd, rtaka...@gmail.com
Hi vsevolod.

>Yes, use settings or multimap module.

Is it possible to wri "whitelist" in worker-proxy.inc?

>It is meaningless: just set reject score high enough to avoid any
rejections.

Ok.
We will use add_header instead of reject.

2017年6月14日水曜日 18時31分58秒 UTC+9 vsevolod: