Testing out rspamd on an existing mail server

Dave Jones

Dec 8, 2017, 2:47:22 PM12/8/17
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
I would like to test out rspamd basically to just add a header with what action rspamd would have taken.  I have existing MailScanner servers with Postfix and postscreen tuned out pretty well so RBLs are going to reject most of the junk.

So far I am not having much luck with wrapping my head around the config files and making exceptions in the local.d dir.  It' taking a lot of trial and error (guessing) to figure out what values work and I can't get some to override.  Can you point me to more examples than what is in the documenation?

Thanks,
Dave