HFILTER_HELO_UNKNOWN

Ismail Yenigul

Aug 7, 2016, 12:55:34 PM8/7/16
to rspamd
Hello,

I am scanning ham and spam emails on WebUI. All emails hit HFILTER_HELO_UNKNOWN rule. I think this is very strange.
Is there any issue with this rule?

Thanks

Andrew Lewis

Aug 7, 2016, 1:10:26 PM8/7/16
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ismail,
That's expected. This rule fires when HELO is absent and web interface
doesn't send one. It has been removed from the forthcoming release
(1.3.2).

Best,
-AL.

Ismail Yenigul

Aug 8, 2016, 5:51:48 AM8/8/16
to rspamd
Thanks Andrew,

It seems that HFILTER_HOSTNAME_UNKNOWN rule also hits for that reason on WebUI.

Ismail Yenigul

Aug 8, 2016, 5:53:15 AM8/8/16
to rspamd
Also here is the result from CLI

# rspamc -P q1 < a.eml
Results for file: stdin (2.079 seconds)
[Metric: default]
Spam: true
Score: 8.09 / 15.00
Action: add header
Symbol: HFILTER_HELO_UNKNOWN (2.00)
Symbol: HFILTER_HOSTNAME_UNKNOWN (2.50)
Symbol: HFILTER_URL_ONLY (1.50)
Symbol: HTML_SHORT_LINK_IMG_1 (3.00)
Symbol: MIME_HTML_ONLY (0.20)
Symbol: R_DKIM_ALLOW (-1.10)[e-flypgs.com]