<xxxxx>; task; fuzzy_check_timer_callback: got IO timeout with server rspamd.com, after 3 retransm

Patrick Pichon

May 27, 2016, 12:52:30 PM5/27/16
to rspamd
Geting this error message since few days ? Does that mean that rspamd.com:11335 doesn't respond ?

Vsevolod Stakhov

May 29, 2016, 1:27:05 PM5/29/16
to Patrick Pichon, rspamd
On 27/05/2016 17:52, Patrick Pichon wrote:
> Geting this error message since few days ? Does that mean that
> rspamd.com:11335 doesn't respond ?

Does it happen for each message scanned?

--
Vsevolod Stakhov

Patrick Pichon

Jun 5, 2016, 3:35:29 PM6/5/16
to rspamd, pip...@gmail.com
Don't know how to track that. But from the rspamd log and if I grep 'fuzzy' I have the following occurences:

- fuzzy_generate_commands: <xxxxxxx-ocalhost.localdomain>, part is shorter than 100 bytes (5 bytes), skip fuzzy check
- fuzzy_check_timer_callback: got IO timeout with server rspamd.com, after 3 retransmits