Whitelist domains or addresses

Roland Mueller

Feb 28, 2014, 5:08:49 AM2/28/14
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I got some troubles to do a Whitelist. I made in the rspamd.conf.local the following:
whitelist {
    from_whitelist = "$CONFDIR/whitelist_address.inc";
    ip_whitelist = "$CONFDIR/whitelist_ip.inc";
}

and created the whitelist_address.inc file with a domain name, but I don't see the mail getting whitelistet, it's still rated.

It may be misspelled, i tried it to do it like in the documentation, but I just found the xml structure, https://bitbucket.org/vstakhov/rspamd/wiki/Documentation_single#!whitelist

Any hints how I can create a whitelist by Domainname or mail address?

Kind Regards
Roland

Roland Mueller

Jun 13, 2014, 5:33:22 AM6/13/14
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Sorry, but I tried it again and still can't get it to work whit the a simple white list of email addresses. I don't know what's my fault or what i do wrong, i tried it with many ways but no luck. Does anyone have a sample so I may can get it to work?

Kind Regards
Roland

Anton Onischenko

Jan 14, 2016, 3:49:46 AM1/14/16
to rspamd
I did it from this source https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/settings.html

			actions {
				reject = 1000.0;
				greylist = 10.0;
				"add header" = 5.0; # Please mention a space instead of underscore
			}