rbl check was query refused

rtaka...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2017, 4:54:30 AM4/20/17
to rspamd
Hi.

When using the default setting rbl module, an error is displayed in the log every time.

lua; rbl.lua:88: error looking up xx.xx.xx.xx.bl.score.senderscore.com: query refused
lua; rbl.lua:88: error looking up xx.xx.xx.xx.zen.spamhaus.org: query refused
lua; rbl.lua:88: error looking up xx.xx.xx.xx.spam.abuse.ch: query refused

Which setting will you adjust so that the inquiry will succeed?

rtaka...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2017, 7:58:00 AM4/21/17
to rspamd

Sorry, Setting in /etc/resolv.conf was bad.
I was designating my own authority server.

Is there a way to specify a DNS server with Rspamd RBL setting?

Andrew Lewis

Apr 22, 2017, 5:23:32 AM4/22/17
to rsp...@googlegroups.com

> Is there a way to specify a DNS server with Rspamd RBL setting?

Not for RBLs specifically but for Rspamd in general:

https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/options.html#dns-options
https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/upstream.html

Best,
-AL.