Blacklist/Whitelest priority/preference

Bill Pye

Aug 9, 2017, 7:17:27 AM8/9/17
to rspamd
Hi all

Sorry about the slightly vague or misleading title, I'm not quite sure what I'm asking is possible.

I have a need to blacklist a specific domain, this domain is listed in several rspamd  whitelists inc files such as surbl, dmarc, spf & maillist - if I add a blacklist for this domain in multimap does it take precedence over the whitelist option(s) or is the domain still whitelisted and ignores the multimap entry?

If I need to remove the domain from the whitelist do I need to specify all the domains except the one I want to blacklist in an override file?

Regards

Bill