message " configured an old schema for BAYES_HAM/BAYES_SPAM but your data has new layout"

Sophie Loe

May 19, 2018, 2:30:29 AM5/19/18
to rspamd
Morning all,

After converting my statistics last week, I noticed today (a little late) that this message persists:

2018-05-19 06:25:14 #1720(controller) <6kssio>; cfg; rspamd_redis_parse_classifier_opts: you are using old bayes schema for redis statistics, please consider converting it to a new one by using 'rspamadm configwizard statistics'

This is odd. What did I do wrong when I ran rspamadm configwizard statistics last week?

I just ran it again. I did not see any more messages, but I didn’t see the message above last week either,
# rspamadm configwizard statistics
You have configured an old schema for BAYES_HAM/BAYES_SPAM but your data has new layout
Switch config to the new schema?[Y/n]: y
File: /etc/rspamd/local.d/classifier-bayes.conf, changes list:
new_schema => true
expire => 68472217

Apply changes?[Y/n]: y
1 changes applied, the wizard is finished now
*** Please reload the Rspamd configuration ***

Sophie Loe

May 19, 2018, 6:58:54 AM5/19/18
to rspamd
Hi,

I forgot to note, that after I ran configwizard the message persisted:

2018-05-19 10:56:44 #5827(normal) <p6iss1>; cfg; rspamd_redis_parse_classifier_opts: you are using old bayes schema for redis statistics, please consider converting it to a new one by using 'rspamadm configwizard statistics'

In the meantime I upgraded to 1.7.5-1 and the message still stayed.

Is there a way out of this?

Bill Pye

May 19, 2018, 7:14:33 AM5/19/18
to rspamd
Does this message appear only after a restart (it does for me)? It also seems that running the configwizard a second or multiple times that it doesn't check if it's already been run and it will create a second entry in the config file for the new setting, does that also happen for you? This smells like a bug to me.

Regards

Bill

Sophie Loe

May 22, 2018, 4:23:50 PM5/22/18
to rspamd
Just to re-confirm.

Still after a restart :)

2018-05-22 20:20:04 #29479(rspamd_proxy) <b6apwj>; cfg; rspamd_redis_parse_classifier_opts: you are using old bayes schema for redis statistics, please consider converting it to a new one by using 'rspamadm configwizard statistics'

Oops.

Sophie

On 19 May 2018, at 19:30, Sophie Loe <1sophiel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, seems to be.  Which string can I search for in the config files? None the less I found this:

grep -r BAYES_HAM *
local.d/statistic.conf:        symbol = "BAYES_HAM";
metrics.conf.dpkg-old:        symbol "BAYES_HAM" {
metrics.conf.orig:        symbol "BAYES_HAM" {
metrics.conf.RECEIVED_SPAMHAUS_XBL_lowered:        symbol "BAYES_HAM" {
modules.d/clickhouse.conf:  #bayes_ham_symbols = ["BAYES_HAM"];
scores.d/statistics_group.conf:    "BAYES_HAM" {
statistic.conf:    symbol = "BAYES_HAM";