Redis Difficulty

Gter Marcelo

Jul 18, 2016, 4:17:46 PM7/18/16
to rspamd
Hi people,

I have some Difficulty with rspamd with redis, some could try help-me ?

I have one machine1 master and one machine 2 slave .

For example, if i'm using redis, i believe this score message spam, should be equals in two machines.
In machine1 message 222 = score 15.79 , the same message 222 in machine2 score = 21.30

I try read more about redis, but link below is broken :
https://rspamd.com/doc/statistic.html

My archive :
/etc/rspamd/statistic.conf

classifier "bayes" {
tokenizer {
    name = "osb";
}

name = "bayes";
min_tokens = 11;
min_learns = 200;
backend = "redis";
servers = "IP_SERVER_MASTER:6379";
write_servers = "IP_SERVER_MASTER:6379"; # If needed another servers for learning
read_servers = "IP_SERVER_MASTER:6379";

statfile {
    symbol = "BAYES_SPAM";
}
statfile {
    symbol = "BAYES_HAM";
}
per_user = true;
}

The redis work's fine, for example i running the command in machine2(slave) and works without problems :  redis-cli -h IP_server_master -p 6379

Someone could tell me why I'm having this difference in scores on both machines although both using the redis?

Thanks a lot
Marcelo

Alexander Moisseev

Jul 18, 2016, 4:27:36 PM7/18/16
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
On 18.07.16 23:17, Gter Marcelo wrote:

> For example, if i'm using redis, i believe this score message spam, should be equals in two machines.
> In machine1 message 222 = score 15.79 , the same message 222 in machine2 score = 21.30
>
> Someone could tell me why I'm having this difference in scores on both machines although both using the redis?

*Bayes* score should be the same. It seems you are comparing overall scores that can be different from test to test even on the same machine.
https://rspamd.com/doc/faq.html#why-can-i-have-different-results-for-the-same-message

Gter Marcelo

Jul 25, 2016, 11:06:27 AM7/25/16
to rspamd
My problem was in in some filters, for example : ABUSE_SURBL in one machine the testing no add score for it, in second machine rspam add : Symbol: ABUSE_SURBL (5.50)[prinks.com.br.multi.surbl.org]

In the first moment, i had one problem in my DNS  using in machine 1,, but now, all works fine, for example in the moment i have the same response in two machines :
PING prinks.com.br.multi.surbl.org (127.0.0.64) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from 127.0.0.64: icmp_req=1 ttl=64 time=0.063 ms
rspamd.com has address 5.9.155.182
rspamd.com mail is handled by 10 mail.highsecure.ru.

But in machine 1 not add +5.5 in score (ABUSE_SURBL)  in my message example.

I tested many messages and in machine1 never add score for ABUSE_SURBL

Any suggestions why I'm having this problem?

Vsevolod Stakhov

Jul 25, 2016, 11:59:17 AM7/25/16
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
On 25/07/2016 16:06, Gter Marcelo wrote:
> My problem was in in some filters, for example : ABUSE_SURBL in one
> machine the testing no add score for it, in second machine rspam add :
> Symbol: ABUSE_SURBL (5.50)[prinks.com.br.multi.surbl.org]
>
> In the first moment, i had one problem in my DNS using in machine 1,,
> but now, all works fine, for example in the moment i have the same
> response in two machines :
> ping prinks.com.br.multi.surbl.org
> PING prinks.com.br.multi.surbl.org (127.0.0.64) 56(84) bytes of data.
> 64 bytes from 127.0.0.64: icmp_req=1 ttl=64 time=0.063 ms
>
> host rspamd.com
> rspamd.com has address 5.9.155.182
> rspamd.com mail is handled by 10 mail.highsecure.ru.
>
> But in machine 1 not add +5.5 in score (ABUSE_SURBL) in my message example.
>
> I tested many messages and in machine1 never add score for ABUSE_SURBL
>
> Any suggestions why I'm having this problem?

2 possibilities:

1) Your resolv.conf contains something that is unreadable by Rspamd
(compare these files on your two machines)
2) You might have some custom options for DNS resolving (options -> dns
section in rspamd config - could be displayed by `rspamadm configdump
options`)

--
Vsevolod Stakhov

Gter Marcelo

Jul 26, 2016, 10:18:55 AM7/26/16
to rspamd
I saw one question interesting .

The message number 107 add : Symbol: ABUSE_SURBL (5.50)[cursopremium.com.br.multi.surbl.org] in machine1 and not add ABUSE_SURBL in machine2 .

The messager number 113 add : Symbol: ABUSE_SURBL (5.50)[compratenisonline.com.multi.surbl.org] in machine one and in machine two too.

The machine one and machine using the same dns in resolv.conf, i believe this case the diferences in score in message one is normal and woulde be the case off :
https://rspamd.com/doc/faq.html#why-can-i-have-different-results-for-the-same-message

i'm right ?

Thanks a lot .
Marcelo