Disabling FORGED_SENDER / FORGED_RECIPIENTS

Michael Sperber

Oct 8, 2017, 9:27:22 AM10/8/17
to rspamd

I'm a newbie to rspamd; forgive me if this question is stupid:

I receive e-mail on two different accounts, A and B - everything from B gets
forwarded to A.  A runs rspamd, and always gives me:

 FORGED_SENDER(0.30)[]
 FORGED_RECIPIENTS(2.00)[]

Can I selectively disable this for e-mails coming from B?

I've tried variations of this:

# rspamadm configdump settings
*** Section settings ***
rcp_b {
    id = "rcp_b";
    priority = "high";
    apply {
        default {
            symbols_disabled [
                "FORGED_SENDER",
                "FORGED_RECIPIENTS",
            ]
        }
    }
    symbols [
        "RCP_B",
    ]
}

... with variations of "rcpt" and "ip" settings.

However, I don't even get RCP_B in my X-Spamd-Result header.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Regards,
Mike

Frank Schnell

Oct 8, 2017, 1:49:05 PM10/8/17
to rspamd
I think because you haven't matched anything. Try adding

rcpt = 'A';
from = 'B';

Michael Sperber

Oct 10, 2017, 3:24:37 AM10/10/17
to Frank Schnell, rspamd

Frank Schnell <fsch...@yandex.com> writes:

>> I've tried variations of this:
>>
>> # rspamadm configdump settings
>> *** Section settings ***
>> rcp_b {
>> id = "rcp_b";
>> priority = "high";
>> apply {
>> default {
>> symbols_disabled [
>> "FORGED_SENDER",
>> "FORGED_RECIPIENTS",
>> ]
>> }
>> }
>> symbols [
>> "RCP_B",
>> ]
>> }
>>
>> ... with variations of "rcpt" and "ip" settings.
>>
>> However, I don't even get RCP_B in my X-Spamd-Result header.
>
> I think because you haven't matched anything. Try adding
>
> rcpt = 'A';
> from = 'B';

Could have sworn I tried this, but now that I did it again, it works.
Thanks, and sorry for the hassle!

--
Regards,
Mike