Change score for some recipients

Olivier LARRIGAUDIERE

May 10, 2017, 8:27:12 AM5/10/17
to rspamd
Hi,

I use rspamd version 1.5.6.

I wrote a custom rule with a score of "0". This works well (thanks for your help).

Now I want this rule applied only for some recipients. I read in the documentation that the solution is to do that in a file rspamd.conf.local (or spamd.conf.override, I tried both).

So I created a file /etc/rspamd/rspamd.conf.local with this content:

settings {
    no_newsletter {
        priority = high;
        rcpt = "oli...@xxxxx.com";
        rcpt = "ben...@xxxxx.com";
        apply "default" {
            FR_REASON_1 = 5.0;
            FR_REASON_2 = 5.0;
        }
    }
}

I reloaded rspamd and send an email who trigger the rule FR_REASON_1 to oli...@xxxxx.com. In the log I can see that the rule is triggerred but the score remain "0": "FR_REASON_1(0.00){}". It's the same if I try with the other rule (FR_REASON_2). So it's like that the file /etc/rspamd/rspamd.conf.local is not taken into account.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Olivier