Feel free to use my RBL/RWL

marc perkel

Dec 14, 2015, 2:06:45 PM12/14/15
to rspamd
Hi,

I'm new to rspamd. Still trying to figure it out and see if it's useful. However - like to give back something to the spam filtering community.

I have some very good RBL and RWLs from my spam filtering business. Feel free to use them. Post your rules here and let me know how it works.

first - the docs:

Supports both IP and name based lookups. How good is the list? Here's a comparison site:

JMF are my lists.

Andrew Lewis

Dec 14, 2015, 2:17:04 PM12/14/15
to rsp...@googlegroups.com

Hi Marc,

Perhaps you'd like to share some config for this once you've gotten
familiar with Rspamd. Support in RBL module for checking RDNS names
was added with Junkemailfilter in mind:
https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/rbl.html

Best,
-AL.