dmarc reports

170 просмотров

Toxa

не прочитано,
31 июл. 2017 г., 09:24:5231.07.2017
– rspamd
Hello,

I'm unable to get dmarc reports working.

In my /etc/rspamd/local.d/dmarc.conf I have:

servers = "127.0.0.1";
reporting = true;
report_settings {
  org_name = XXX;
  domain = XXX;
  email = XXX;
  override_address = XXX;
}

I see the lines like this one in the logs:

dmarc.lua:259: <...> dmarc report saved for google.com

There is no file

/var/lib/rspamd/dmarc_reports_last_sent

Are there any additional settings/steps needed?

Thank you.

P.S. Rspamd daemon version 1.7.0-git.f877a24ae
The daemon runtime is > 24h without restart/reload.

Andrew Lewis

не прочитано,
31 июл. 2017 г., 12:43:2031.07.2017
– rsp...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

> I'm unable to get dmarc reports working.

You will need to set `send_reports = true;` - it seems docs missed that.

Best,
-AL.

Toxa

не прочитано,
31 июл. 2017 г., 15:11:4831.07.2017
– rspamd

You will need to set `send_reports = true;` - it seems docs missed that.

Thanks, Andrew, it's much better!

This option looks redondant with "reporting = true;" (which is documented).

A small issue with the reports: the MIME parts in the message are declared as "multipart/alternative", which prevents the attachment to be correctly handled by some MUAs. Probably better to declare them as "multipart/mixed" or "multipart/related".

Andrew Lewis

не прочитано,
31 июл. 2017 г., 17:10:0131.07.2017
– rsp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

>> Thanks, Andrew, it's much better!
> This option looks redondant with "reporting = true;" (which is documented).

"reporting" is about collection of reporting information (you would
want to enable it on every machine). "send_reports" /
"report_settings" are about sending of reports (you'd want to enable
it on single machine only).

> A small issue with the reports: the MIME parts in the message are declared
> as "multipart/alternative", which prevents the attachment to be correctly
> handled by some MUAs. Probably better to declare them as "multipart/mixed"
> or "multipart/related".

Maybe so- it's copied from the spec this way but I'm not seeing that
it has to be such. These messages are really intended to be read by
scripts rather than humans.

Best,
-AL.

Ответить всем