Cannot receive neighbours data

bebris28 .

Oct 2, 2017, 1:04:21 PM10/2/17
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I was using Rspamd web interface for a while but then suddenly "Cannot receive neighbours data" error start to appear on Status, Throughput and History tabs.
First I noted this on Google Chorme and I switched to Mozilla Firefox where it was working ok for a while.
Now both of browsers shows this error when I connect to rspamd web interface.
There is only local rspamd, no other neighbors.
Also can not see anything related in logs.

Any ideas what went wrong?

bebris

Oct 5, 2017, 9:23:49 AM10/5/17
to rspamd
I found out that WebUI works if I connect using "incognito" mode.
Probably this is because I use VPN for connection to WebUI.
Is it related to this?
When a connection comes from an IP listed in secure_ip or from a unix socket then Rspamd checks for two headers: X-Forwarded-For and, if that is not found- X-Real-IP. If one of those headers is found then Rspamd treats a connection as if it comes from the IP specified in that header.

bebris

Oct 9, 2017, 10:10:12 AM10/9/17
to rspamd
Cache cleaning solves this problem!