How to mark Subject for spam mail

Skip to the first unread message

Anton Onischenko

15 Jan 2016, 10:47:16 am15/1/16
to rspamd
In spamassasin were options to mark spam like that

required_hits 6
rewrite_subject 1
subject_tag ***SPAM***

Is it possible in rspamd?

Andrew Lewis

15 Jan 2016, 12:03:30 pm15/1/16
to rsp...@googlegroups.com

Rspamd is not itself in a position to modify messages so it depends on
how you are integrating with it. Are you using rmilter? It looks like
rmilter will do it if Rspamd suggests `rewrite subject` action so you
could try using that in your metric configuration in place of `add
header`.

Best,
-AL.

Anton Onischenko

18 Jan 2016, 8:42:22 am18/1/16
to rspamd
I'm using exim-4.85 without rmilter. Does anybody know rules for it to mark subject?

Andrew Lewis

18 Jan 2016, 12:01:24 pm18/1/16
to rsp...@googlegroups.com

Quoting Anton Onischenko <a...@ixi.ru>:

> I'm using exim-4.85 without rmilter. Does anybody know rules for it to mark
> subject?

Ah- you could do that using Exim system filter- see example here:
https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/ExiscanExamples

Best,
-AL.

Anton Onischenko