OpenSMTPD and rspamd

Hans Petter Andersen

Mar 11, 2015, 8:24:41 AM3/11/15
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm curious if anyone here is using rpsamd with OpenSMTPD. I'm currently using Postfix (rmilter/rspamd) but I need a different strategy since OpenSMTPD at the moment doesn't seem to support milter.
I'm considering to use rspamd as an SMTP proxy.
Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Hans

Vsevolod Stakhov

Mar 11, 2015, 8:31:53 AM3/11/15
to Hans Petter Andersen, rsp...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, SMTP proxy support is not in rspamd yet (maybe I'll add
it as GSoC project). To clarify more, I'd say that there is *some* code
but it is not of the production quality.

Another option is to use OpenSMTPD filters framework. It seems to be
very clear and straightforward to make an HTTP request to rspamd and
parse the reply. But this work is not done as well.

--
Vsevolod Stakhov