DKIM: invalid key algorithm message and configwizard problem?

Bill Pye

Mar 14, 2018, 2:03:14 PM3/14/18
to rspamd

Hi all

I'm seeing the following error in the rspamd log files:

12274(normal) <4d3cb6>; dkim; rspamd_dkim_parse_key: invalid key algorithm:

Is this a problem with the keys and/or do they need to be recreated? I use dkim signing for two domains on my server, how can I tell which one is the problem or should I recreate both of them?

I'm also having a minor problem with the new configardwizard, I'm seeing the following in the log files:

cfg; rspamd_redis_parse_classifier_opts: you are using old bayes schema for redis statistics, please consider converting it to a new one by using 'rspamadm configwizard statistics'

Running the suggested command gives the following output: "No changes found, the wizard is finished now"

These errors are both  from the current rspamd 1.7, updated from 1.6.5 although checking through the logs shows me the first problem with the dkim parse key has been going on for a while and therefore it also happened in 1.6.x prior to the upgrade.

Is there any increased logging settings that would help debug these problems?

Regards

Bill

Alexander Moisseev

Mar 14, 2018, 2:37:56 PM3/14/18
to rsp...@googlegroups.com
On 3/14/2018 9:03 PM, Bill Pye wrote:

> I'm also having a minor problem with the new configardwizard, I'm seeing the following in the log files:
> cfg; rspamd_redis_parse_classifier_opts: you are using old bayes schema for redis statistics, please consider converting it to a new one by using 'rspamadm configwizard statistics'
> Running the suggested command gives the following output: "No changes found, the wizard is finished now"

There was a bug in 1.7.0. configwizard didn't recognize 'statistics' command. As a workaround you can use 'rspamadm configwizard statistic' (without trailing 's') instead.

Bill Pye

Mar 14, 2018, 2:56:48 PM3/14/18
to rspamd
Hi Alexander

That works a treat, I did search for issues but must have missed that one.

Regards

Bill