!!! Saturday (4/21) People !!!

andrew Lesuer

Apr 21, 2018, 12:49:07 PM4/21/18
to RRCC FIW
The power is back on, however, the dust collection system has gone down this morning. I will be keeping the shop open normal hours (12pm-8pm) today but you need to be aware, use of machinery will be limited by things such as hooking up a shop vac for dust collection or the manual cleaning of machines every few minutes of use, and as such, very inefficient. If any machine is put at risk by the lack of dust collection, I will have to lock it out.
If you had machinery or milling aspirations for today I would recommend saving that work for another day and perhaps sharpening those hand tools you have been neglecting.
Thank you for your attention.
-A