Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Dan Saxton

ungelesen,
17.03.2015, 16:37:0617.03.15
an rrcc...@googlegroups.com
Looks like I had more stock than I thought. Figured I'd see if there was any interest before I store it. 708-669-9258

Honeylocust: Locally grown, harvested, and kiln dried in Ft. Collins. I have ~14 bf: $45.
Siberian elm: Locally grown, harvested, and kiln dried in Ft. Collins. ~10bf: $25.
For more info on these species check out Elm and Honeylocust. I've attached a photo of a blanket chest in honeylocust so you can see what it looks like finished.

Sheet goods:
Cherry, mdf core, 3/4" x 17" x 60" and 3/4" x 36" x 48" $60 for both
Maple, plywood core, 3/4" x 36" x 48" $40

Jatoba flooring
I have a bunch of this. $40 for the whole lot. Super hard. I've been making cutting boards out of it and they have turned out really nice.
DSC_0645.JPG
IMG_0242.JPG
IMG_0240.JPG
IMG_0241.JPG

Trevor Antone

ungelesen,
19.03.2015, 02:21:5619.03.15
an rrcc...@googlegroups.com, saxt...@hotmail.com
Hey Dan,

Saw that the bench sold. Do you still have any of the lumber left?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Trevor
Allen antworten