Spring showcase announcement with spelling correction

Jeremy A.Cox

Apr 18, 2017, 5:54:34 PM4/18/17
to RRCC FIW
Here is the corrected flier for the spring showcase...

CSWoods Invites you to join us for:

Student Woodworking Show &

Sutherland Welles Tung Oil Finishes Reception
 a show by Red Rocks Community College Fine Woodworking Program
Friday evening, May 12th (5pm - 7pm) & Saturday, May 13th (10am - 5pm)

Dates

May12th - 5pm to 7:30pm

Sutherland Welles     Reception and Red Rocks

    Show Opening

May13th - 10am to 5pm

Sutherland Welles Demo,       Panel Discussion with             Successful Craftsman,

    RRCC Demos, Voting,     Awards

Location

CSWoods Denver

   4355 Monaco St Unit A

   Denver, CO 80216

Join us

We encourage our customers and friends to come and see the show.  We will have limited ability to pull and sell wood, but would be happy to talk about your project.

A Spring Showcase

Collector's Specialty Woods is thrilled to host the Red Rocks Community College Spring Showcase.  Finely crafted furniture, stringed instruments, and artwork will be on display in the warehouse.

300 + pieces of craftsmanship

The show will feature innovative, one-of-a-kind tables, cabinets, art work, guitars and woodworking benches, as well as turnings and other small projects.

Red Rocks Opening Show and Judging

Saturday, May 13th, from noon to 4:30pm, sitting Red Rocks instructors and attendees will judge the show and present awards.

Sutherland Welles Reception

Friday, May 12th, from 5m to 7pm, Mary Goderwis from Sutherland Welles will discuss their finishes and demonstrate products.  Join us for food, wine, and a free finish education!  We will have a finish giveaway and there will be time for lots of questions!

Sutherland Welles 20% OFF Pre-buy!
For two days only, we will be offering a discount on all Sutherland Welles products.  In order to lock in your discount, call us and place a pre-buy.  We will have your dicounted products available for pick up at the events!

Collector's Specialty Woods - www.CSWoods.com
Toll Free: 800-746-2413 - Local: 303-355-0302 - 4355 Monaco St Unit A, Denver, CO 80216