FIW 170

Shawn Inslee

May 14, 2017, 8:07:34 AM5/14/17
to RRCC FIW
Can someone explain what is taught in fiw170 or post a syllabus?

Thanks

Jeremy A.Cox

May 15, 2017, 3:48:09 PM5/15/17
to RRCC FIW
Hello Shawn.  The Woodworking Lab is an opportunity to for students to work on specialized projects that are not on our syllabus, or are interested exploring specific techniques and would like guidance or over site.  The class is mostly self directed, but there are some clear expectations at the beginning of the class for both student and instructors to agree on.  I am happy to discuss any ideas you have if you would like to pursue this class further.
Jeremy Cox