Advanced Hand Tool Techniques

Steve Cayou

Dec 14, 2017, 3:35:56 PM12/14/17
to RRCC FIW

We still have openings left for the "Advanced Hand Tool techniques" class.

This may be the last time that this class is offered in it’s current format, so now is the time to take it.

The reviews have been great. These comments from a few of past semesters students,

Best course yet! Broad based, practical and applicable knowledge. Want more, how about Adv. hand tool II and Adv. hand tool III.

This was by far the best woodworking class I've taken at RRCC after multiple years.

This class will run on Thursday from noon to 5:15 pm

If you have Questions email me, but get signed up soon.

Stephen Cayou

justin dillon

Dec 19, 2017, 1:22:31 PM12/19/17
to RRCC FIW
this is a class i would be very interested in if it was offered at normal hours like the rest of the classes. since its during work for me along with the cnc classes, I am unable to attend.

RChrismon

Dec 20, 2017, 12:53:57 PM12/20/17
to RRCC FIW
I am so disappointed that this isn't an evening class! I pretty much only use hand tools, but it's a hit or miss process. Any chance it will be offered as an evening class in the future?