Campus will be closed this Tuesday!

Jeremy A.Cox

Oct 13, 2017, 4:09:50 PM10/13/17
to RRCC FIW
Just a quick reminder that RRCC will be closed, including the Fine Woodworking studios for Development Day this Tuesday the 17th.
Have a great weekend!
Jeremy Cox

Jeremy A.Cox

Oct 13, 2017, 4:16:09 PM10/13/17
to RRCC FIW
...In place of official RRCC functions, you may consider attending the following at Rockler:

I wanted to let you know that Marc Spagnuolo aka The Wood Whisperer of Youtube fame will be the Guild's main presenter next Tuesday night.  At your discretion please let all of your staff and students know that we are hosting this successful and somewhat famous (by woodworking standards) individual and attendance is open and free.

As always we meet at 6:00 in the basement of Rockler the third Tuesday of each month, which will this time be 10/17.

Also, Rockler is hosting a gallery exhibit in their basement the last weekend of October and the first weekend of November.  The pieces being exhibit are works from all of the different groups that meet at Rockler (woodworkers, turners, boat builders, and marquetry).  This is an open gallery all day both weekends so I wanted to extend the invitation to this as well to you, your staff, and all the students.

Take care,

Kevin Loyd

Shows & Exhibits

Colorado Woodworkers Guild